Live · Global · Independent
Live Feeds
PinkVilla
Forbes
NDTV
Hindustan Times
Anger after fire evacuation alert sent in error to millions in LA
onmynews.com

Anger after fire evacuation alert sent in error to millions in LA

As many as 10 million residents of LA county may have received the text message warning them to get ready to flee. 

​As many as 10 million residents of LA county may have received the text message warning them to get ready to flee.  

Read full article
How Narendra Modi Took Risks To Reach Godhra in 2002: ‘Have To Be Above Emotions’
onmynews.com

How Narendra Modi Took Risks To Reach Godhra in 2002: ‘Have To Be Above Emotions’

“I reached Godhra and I saw the painful scenes there…so many dead bodies. I am also a human…But I was on such a post (Chief Minister), that I must be above my emotions,” said PM Narendra Modi, adding, “After serial blasts in 2008, I visited hospitals, although my security said hospitals were vulnerable too.”

Read full article
IDF “Downs Houthi Drones”, Bombs Hezbollah, Kills Hamas Commander, US Claims “Real Progress” in Deal
onmynews.com

IDF “Downs Houthi Drones”, Bombs Hezbollah, Kills Hamas Commander, US Claims “Real Progress” in Deal

The Israeli Air Force intercepted three drones, likely launched by Yemen’s Houthis on the evening of January 9, the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) said. The incident marks the first attack in days by the Iran-backed Yemeni militant group. No injuries or damage were reported in the attacks, with only one of the three UAVs seemingly reaching Israeli territory. The IDF said the drone was launched at Israel “from the east,” and initial military assessments found the drone had been fired from Yemen.The launches came hours after the IDF released data tallying over 350 drones and missiles fired by the group at Israel since Oct. 7, 2023. According to the military, the Houthis have launched some 40 ballistic missiles and over 320 drones at Israel since October 7, 2023. n18oc_world n18oc_crux0:00 INTRODUCTION2:24 HOUTHI CHIEF MOCKS ISRAELI MILITARY’S ALLEGED FAILURE3:30 IDF KILLS HAMAS SABRA BATTALION HEAD5:12 BIDEN SPEAKS ON GAZA HOSTAGE DEAL7:54 IDF FEARS HEZBOLLAH MAY RESUME FIGHTING AFTER CEASEFIRE EXPIRES

Read full article
Link copied!