Live · Global · Independent
Live Feeds
PinkVilla
Forbes
NDTV
Hindustan Times
Off Campus Trailer: Ella Bright and Belmont Cameli Spark Opposites-attract Romance in College Drama
onmynews.com

Off Campus Trailer: Ella Bright and Belmont Cameli Spark Opposites-attract Romance in College Drama

The makers have released the official trailer for the upcoming series Off Campus. It is based on the international bestselling book series from Elle Kennedy and created for television by Louisa Levy. All episodes of the series will be available on Prime Video. A new version of the book cover, featuring series stars Ella Bright and Belmont Cameli, has also been released.

Watch the trailer here:

The plot follows an an elite ice hockey team and the women in their lives. They grapple with love, heartbreak and self-discovery while forging deep friendships and enduring bonds. Hannah and Garrett navigate the complexities that come with transitioning into adulthood. The first season follows the sexy and fun “opposites attract” romance between quiet songwriter, Hannah and Briar University’s all-star hockey athlete, Garrett.

The trailer shows Hannah and Garrett getting together as a fake couple. Hannah tells Garrett that he wants to gain Justin’s attention while Garrett wants Hannah to help him with his academics. The two hatch a plan, which helps them fulfil their motives. The glimpses are filled with sudden romance, flirtatious exchanges and the two protagonists realising their affection for each other.

Off Campus

The cast includes Ella Bright, Belmont Cameli, Mika Abdalla, Antonio Cipriano, Jalen Thomas Brooks, Josh Heuston and Stephen Kalyn. Creator Louisa Levy co-showruns and executive produces Off Campus with Gina Fattore. Leanna Billings of Billings Productions and Neal Flaherty also serve as executive producers.

Elle Kennedy’s Off Campus book series comprises five titles. Following The Deal, released in 2025, The Mistake also debuted that same year. The Score and The Goal were published in 2016, while The Legacy came out in 2021.

The series is scheduled to release on May 13, 2026.

Also Read: Teaser of Maine Pyar Kiya Promises a Whirlwind of Romance, Comedy and Campus Chaos

Read full article
Hanumankind to Collaborate With BTS? Hereâs What We Know So Far
onmynews.com

Hanumankind to Collaborate With BTS? Hereâs What We Know So Far

Indian rapper Hanumankind is speculated to collaborate with the globally popular South Korean boy band, BTS. Recently, the rapper was seen attending a BTS concert in Seoul in April 2026, held at Goyang Stadium. Besides, the videos showing the rapper communicating with HYBE Chairman Bang Si-hyuk, Hanumankind also shared a picture of himself holding the BTS ARMY’s new lightstick, which eventually led to fans speculating his collaboration with the world’s biggest boy band, BTS. 

According to reports from India Today, HYBE is interested in a possible collaboration with Hanumankind, especially with its newer groups, including CORTIS and LeSserafim.“HYBE recently had a meet-and-greet with Hanumankind alongside executives from Source Music and BigHit Music. A proposal for a possible collaboration in the future was discussed, but things are at a very nascent stage right now,” a source said, adding that the meeting was more exploratory than confirmatory.

 

v

  
However, HYBE responded to India Today’s query on both Hanumankind and India concert saying, “We are not able to provide any comments at this time.” Speaking to GQ India, Hanumankind reacted to the reports of him collaborating with BTS. The rapper said, “You never know. I’m not denying anything, but I’m not agreeing to anything either. Just understand that it’s fantastic to see art across the world, right?” 

Hanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanumankind x BTSHanuma
He further said that the musicians are blessed to be able to do it and that he recognizes his privilege and hopes every day does too.  He said, “We are gonna keep pushing it, keep trying out different things.” 

Moreover, the rapper also shared that it was his first time in South Korea, and the scale at which they run things was insane. He added, “Of course, I mean it’s BTS, right? It’s not like it was just some small gig, that too after they’d been away on military service for so long.” Calling it incredible, Hanumankind gave a shout-out to BTS and ARMY.

Also Read: Jr NTR’s Dragon BTS Images Leak Online, Fans Excited for First Look of Prashanth Neel Film

Read full article
Sanjay Dutt Announces Khalnayak Returns Brings Back Iconic Ballu Balram Character
onmynews.com

Sanjay Dutt Announces Khalnayak Returns Brings Back Iconic Ballu Balram Character

Sanjay Dutt is back to reclaim his title as the ultimate anti-hero of Bollywood. Over three decades after the release of the cult classic Khal Nayak, the actor has officially announced its sequel, titled Khalnayak Returns. The announcement came with the unveiling of an official teaser and poster at a special event, leaving fans and the industry buzzing with excitement.

Taking to his official Instagram handle, Sanjay Dutt shared the teaser, marking the return of one of the most career-defining characters of his journey—Ballu Balram. The original film, directed by Subhash Ghai and released in 1993, featured Sanjay Dutt alongside Madhuri Dixit and Jackie Shroff. It remains a landmark in Indian cinema, known for its powerful performances and iconic music.

The newly released teaser for Khalnayak Returns provides a gritty look at the modern-day Ballu. In the footage, Sanjay Dutt reprises his role with the same intensity that made the character a household name. The teaser features Ballu reminding a man about his famous escape from jail on October 10 at 10 pm. In a nostalgic nod to the original, a smoking Ballu suddenly begins singing the legendary lines, “Nayak nahi, Khalnayak hoon main,” before the clip ends with him walking in his signature, swagger style. As the actor himself says in the teaser, “Kuch kahaani khatam nahi hoti…”

Director Subhash Ghai has confirmed that the script for the sequel is complete. While the team is currently in the process of finalizing the rest of the cast and crew, Ghai’s long-standing desire to continue this story is finally moving forward. The project is being produced by Aspect Entertainment, JioStudios, and Three Dimension Motion Pictures.

Aksha Kamboj, Executive Chairperson of Aspect Global Ventures, said that the goal is to respect the foundation of the 1993 original while delivering a story that resonates with today’s audience.

Sanjay Dutt is currently riding high on the massive success of Dhurandhar: The Revenge which recently crossed the Rs 1,000 crore mark at the Indian box office. He is also slated to appear in Aakhri Sawal, scheduled for release on May 8, 2026. For now, however, all eyes are on the return of Ballu Balram.

Also Read: Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Dutt and more had a Khalnayak reunion at Subhash Ghai’s wedding anniversary

Read full article
Link copied!